Warm-up with a delicious midweek Stroganoff. Quick and easy this pork stroganoff is a lighter alternative to the traditional beef dish. Delicious served with pasta or rice.
350g Puddledub Pork Tender Loin
2 Puddledub Chorizo Sausages
2 tbs Olive Oil
8 - 10 Mushrooms (halved)
1 Leek (finely chopped)
1 Clove of Garlic
2 tsp of Smoked Paprika
1/4 glass of Marsala or White Wine
1 Cup of Water
1 small tub of Sour Cream or Creme Fraiche
1Tbs of Wholegrain Mustard
Flat Leaf Parsley.
1. Soften Leak and Garlic in a half the Olive Oil then place aside,
2. Remove the Chorizo Meat from their skins and break into little nuggets and fry gently for a few minutes until cooked, (place in the bowl with the leeks).
3. Add the rest of the Oil and fry the cut Pork Tender Loin along with Smoked Paprika, Cook for a few minutes turning occasionally.
4. Add the Chorizo and Leeks back in the pan, turn up the heat, add the wine and cook out the alcohol.
5. Add the water and Mushrooms making sure to almost cover the meat then simmer for around 18 minutes seasoning with salt and pepper.
6. Finish off with adding the Sour Cream /Creme Fraiche, Wholegrain Mustard a Squeeze of Lemon Juice and Freshly chopped Parsley.
Thank you to Puddledub customer Gary Cook
for sharing this delicious recipe.